Android Application Testing
Android, now with over 50% market share, has many testing challenges with device proliferation and OS versions causing the testing matrix to expand exponentially. Android developers must not only ensure that each new app and version works on multiple device models from Google, Samsung, Motorola, HTC and others, but they also have to worry about multiple OS versions and screen resolutions. There are toolkits that can help but that doesn’t mean you’re out of the woods.
XBOSoft’s specialized Android Application Testing Services can help you address your challenges:
- Device strategy with the latest research on how to attain optimal coverage
- Multiple screen sizes impacting UI rendering
- Pen, keyboard, and touchscreen input methods
- Performance and security with different Android OS versions
- Testing on real devices to eliminate the risk of defects seeping through simulators and emulators
- Specialized automated and performance testing to increase test efficiency and find bottlenecks.
We can be up and running in 24 hours to get your apps to market ASAP while saving you time and money.