Agile Test Plan 2.0
Stop worrying. Start planning. Download your test plan now!
You’ve heard “working software over comprehensive documentation“ as part of the Agile Manifesto, but that doesn’t mean zero documentation. Although test planning with Agile isn’t quite the same as with traditional software projects, you still need to plan. Whether you already have a test plan, or have no idea where to begin, this guide will show you:
- Testing as part of sprint planning
- Scrum adaptations for test planning
- Agile test methods as part of strategy and design
- Shifting activities to the left
- How to handle regression testing in Agile
To be agile, you should be aware of what goes into a plan and what variables exist that would change your plan based on the conditions and context involved in each sprint or iteration. So ask yourself: Do you have an actual test plan or do you just take it day by day?
Get your complimentary copy of the test plan and get started on your Agile test plan today!