Agile Test Plan 2.0
Stop worrying. Start planning.
Great testing starts with a great plan, but test planning with Agile isn’t quite the same as test planning with traditional software projects. Whether you already have a test plan, want to compare notes, or have no idea where to begin, this guide will teach you:
- Testing as part of sprint planning
- Scrum adaptations for test planning
- Test coverage methods
- Agile test methods as part of strategy and design
- Shifting activities to the left
- How to handle overlap of sprints for regression testing
An Agile test plan is not written in stone, just as you would expect from using an “Agile” methodology. But to be agile, you should be aware of what goes into a plan and what variables exist that would change your plan based on the conditions and context involved in each sprint or iteration. So ask yourself: Do you have an actual test plan or do you just take it day by day?
Fill out the form below and we’ll send you a complimentary copy of the white paper so you can get started on your Agile test plan today!