When conducting Android application testing, what devices do you test? Are you able to support all the actual Android devices your users use to access your software?
With thousands of different Android devices out there, the users of your application are now likely to access it with a whole range of Android devices you did not test. And new devices keep coming out, making it impossible to test them all. But the good news is you do not have to.
Below you will find the recording of a webinar we did on how to get testing coverage for Android:[su_vimeo url=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/51222872?title=1&byline=1&portrait=1″]
During this webinar you’ll learn:
* How to maximize your testing coverage while minimizing your testing efforts.
* Effective and efficient mobile testing strategies to counter the specific issues related to Android
* About the concept of a device family, where a few devices give a large percentage of coverage
* How to create a reusable, and expendable list of Android device families
* How to use device families to minimize testing efforts while increasing coverage