We are looking for a high caliber new business focused Business Development Manager to join our growing company and responsible for driving the growth of our QA and testing services by sourcing new accounts. Candidates must have “hunter” focused new business sales experience working with VP/C-level decision makers in accounts between 50 and 2000 employees. This position will be working from a home office with travel (upwards of 40%) to meet with clients when necessary. The ideal candidate will possess experience selling IT services engagements (non-vertical specific) and will have strong contacts.The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and sell software quality and software testing services.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in selling and closing technical services and solutions.
- Demonstrate compelling value propositions for our services with our clients.
- Engage directly with IT and C-level executives to understand their key challenges and develop and price solutions that fit their needs.
- Engage with the technical staff during the solution design phase to develop a technically viable solution, as well as utilize key delivery resources during the sell cycle to showcase XBO’s expertise and build client credibility for our services.
- Consistently deliver on assigned Revenue and Profit objectives.
- Candidate must have demonstrated communication skills (written/verbal).
- At least 3 years experience in demonstrating a successful track record of technical services sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving in fast-paced environment.
- At least 3 years experience in IT professional services sales.
- At least 3 years experience in Director and VP Level Relationship Building.
- At least 3 years experience in closing skills.
- Readiness to travel 40% travel annually.
- English: Fluent, native preferred.
- Experienced in selling IT Services in the DC Metro (familiar with the geographic area).
- Successfully closed contracts in excess of $250K plus.
- Established relationships with VP/C-Level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years experience in sales of IT services to Fortune 2000.
- At least 2 years experience in selling and understanding software quality solutions and software testing services.
- Expertise: software quality assurance, software development, and software testing.
- Experience within the following types of companies: Cognizant, Thoughtworks, Applabs, or any other IT services company.
The position carries a base salary of $80K to $100K + (commensurate with experience) with target compensation of $150K in the first year, and is uncapped.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to: email@example.com