Functional Testing Services
XBOSoft’s software functional testing services give you piece of mind that your software has been thoroughly tested using our best practices functional testing framework.
- User Interface testing is critical because features are useless if users can’t figure them out. UI testing for web applications is especially critical where poor usability can lead to user dissatisfaction even with no defects.
- Functionality testing transforms requirements into test cases utilizing best practice test case design which includes the API’s, databases, install/config, upgrade, and networking features.
- Data verification testing ensures data integrity, calculations and formulas are consistent throughout the application.
- Regression testing uses a strategy customized to your software’s functionality, release schedule, and risk profile to give you ‘insurance’ that nothing was broken.
- Platform compatibility testing uses a matrix approach across multiple platforms after determining user profiles.
Structured Test Methodology
- Test Strategy, Planning and Control: Systematically evaluate risk and priorities to ensure effort is put in the right places. Develop a test plan for what should be tested, when and with what resources.
- Test Preparation and Specification: Specify the infrastructure and test cases/use cases developed according to the test plan designed per identified risks.
- Test Evaluation and Improvement: Develop key test process indicators to evaluate, benchmark and improve.
Next Steps: Find out how XBOSoft can help get your test efforts off the ground, contact us.