Financial Software Testing
Quality Assurance Solutions For Accounting and Banking Software
Financial software applications pose unique challenges for developers and enterprises alike. Evolving market expectations and the shift to cloud-based mobile devices drive a need for robust and reliable applications, while corporate and federal governance regulations demand enhanced security and oversight.
The solution? Financial software testing that evaluates your applications from both regulatory and reliability standpoints — does the software meet performance specifications? Can it handle large transactions? Does it meet current regulatory standards?
Financial Software Testing Solutions
At XBOSoft, we’ve designed a comprehensive QA finance program for all SAS70 financial software. With corporate governance regulations in financial services heightening the need for dependable 24/7 IT solutions and dependable financial software testing, we’ve developed finance software best practices that protect both shareholders and customers. These include:
- Broadening platform support (including mobile) to increase accessibility — Users and consumers now demand comparable functions across desktops and mobile devices. XBOSoft’s test environment covers all leading devices, platforms, and networks.
- Lighten the load of regulatory compliance — Regulations are constantly evolving. XBOSoft’s deep domain expertise helps ensure your software functionality is properly tested to comply.
- Retaining customers through user-oriented applications that work right! — Buggy Apps don’t secure user loyalty. XBO’s time-tested structured QA processes better assure your Apps are always on point.
- Enhancing security to protect critical assets — At XBOSoft, we can help you evaluate and test your role based authentication schemes and the risk of current roles and responsibilities. Are users restricted where required and empowered where appropriate?
- Ensuring key financial software metrics are achieved — Can your software perform high-value, high-volume transactions with low latency while remaining secure? Our team can evaluate current performance, latencies, and develop strategies for improvement.
Successfully addressing these challenges with software solutions requires an unwavering focus on quality. As a specialist in quality assurance for financial software, we’ve earned a reputation for ensuring that software meets customer expectations, satisfies stakeholder requirements and retains regulatory compliance.
Our QA specialists have accumulated broad domain experience testing a variety of financial services software applications including account reconciliation, transaction matching, financial statement verification, and investment management. XBOSoft can help with all of your accounting and banking software testing needs!
We’ve been testing financial and accounting software for more than nine years, making financial software testing one of our primary areas of expertise. Our comprehensive approach to software quality and specialized software testing gives our customers piece of mind that risks have been managed and reduced. Take advantage of XBOSoft’s quality assurance and financial software testing best practices to help streamline the development, deployment and long-term value of your financial software.
Ready to improve regulatory compliance and discover line-of-business opportunities in your financial software? Let us find the defects before your clients do. Contact us today and discover the XBOSoft difference.
Blackline Systems develops and markets financial applications which automate and control the accounting “close” process. Download this FREE Blackline Case Study to learn how XBOSoft worked with Blackline in providing QA testing services and the importance of domain expertise in finding functionally deep and process related defects.