- Content License: All contents of this Site are protected by the laws of the United States and the individual states and by international treaty provisions. Some trademarks, service marks, logos, or content are owned by third parties (“Third Party Content”) and are used on this Site with those parties’ permission or otherwise in accordance with applicable laws. With respect to Third Party Content, XBOSoft makes no claims of ownership and has endeavored to properly attribute ownership of Third Party Content where such attribution is appropriate. XBOSoft retains full ownership in its own proprietary content and grants to you a limited, nonexclusive license for informational, non-commercial use of such content, provided you abide by these Terms. You are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, or create derivative works of any material found on this Site for any commercial purposes. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or part. Portions of this Site may be restricted to password-authorized users only; unauthorized access to such portions of this Site will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of applicable laws. No logo, graphic, or image from this Site may be copied unless expressly permitted by XBOSoft. Any rights not expressly granted herein by XBOSoft are reserved by XBOSoft.
- Export Compliance and Legal Enforcement: All information of this Site is subject to United States export control laws. You may not access, download, use, or export this Site, any portion thereof, or item provided therein in violation of United States export control laws or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. All matters relating to your access to and use of this Site will be governed by the federal laws of the United States. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of this Site will be instituted in the United States District Court. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action.
- Remedies for Violation: You agree that XBOSoft, at any time and in its sole discretion, may terminate or block your access to this Site or any portion thereof. XBOSoft reserves its rights to seek all remedies available to in law and equity for any violation of these Terms. In addition to, and not in lieu of, these rights, XBOSoft may terminate your access to this Site and any user accounts you may have in connection with this Site. The failure of XBOSoft to object to a breach of these Terms will not prevent XBOSoft from thereafter objecting to that breach or any other breach of these Terms. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless XBOSoft, its officers, directors, employees, and contractors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or in any manner associated to your access to or use of this Site.
- General Disclaimer: Although XBOSoft has attempted to provide accurate information on this Site, XBOSoft assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of such information. XBOSoft may change the products or services described on this Site at any time and without notice. References to non-XBOSoft products or services are for informational purposes only and constitute neither endorsements nor recommendations of such products or services. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. XBOSOFT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. XBOSOFT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY XBOSOFT PRODUCT, OR DAMAGES FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, EVEN IF XBOSOFT OR ITS AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The Site may contain hyperlinks to third-party web sites. Your use of any other web site linked to this Site is at your own risk and XBOSoft is responsible for neither the accuracy nor reliability of any information on such other web sites. XBOSoft provides links to third-party web sites merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links constitutes neither endorsements nor recommendations of such information, products, or services as may be described at such web sites. XBOSoft shall have no responsibility for any damage to computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, or information from this Site.
- Privacy: XBOSoft may monitor activity on this Site to ensure that you and other users comply with these Terms. XBOSoft does not gather personal information about you except such personal information as you may voluntarily provide to XBOSoft. XBOSoft uses such information to provide information concerning our products and services to you and to inform you of other products and services which may be of interest to you. All personal information is protected by XBOSoft as confidential information; XBOSoft uses a reasonable degree of care to protect such information and discloses such information to its employees or to agents under its control and direction only in the normal course of its business and only on a need-to-know basis. XBOSoft does not currently sell, rent, or trade personal information it receives to other parties. If XBOSoft elects to change this policy in the future, such change will not affect or apply to personal information received prior to the effective date of the change. Notwithstanding, XBOSoft may release personal information when XBOSoft believes in good faith that such release is reasonably necessary to a) comply with applicable laws; b) enforce these Terms or the terms of XBOSoft’s intellectual property licenses and agreements; or c) protect the rights, property, or safety of XBOSoft or others. XBOSoft may provide aggregate statistics comprising no personally-identifiable information to third parties. XBOSoft may use “cookies” (small data files written to your computer’s hard drive) to provide tailored information to you, track traffic patterns at this Site, or for other purposes; such cookies will not contain any personally-identifiable information. Most web browsing software permits you to accept or reject cookies; although your ability to access some portions of this Site may be inhibited if you do not accept cookies, your license to access this Site is not contingent on your acceptance of cookies.