Software Quality Assurance Tips
Our technical staff do many of our blogs. For those blogs that generate the most interest, we often writes tips from the field sharing what they’ve learned while executing projects in our “software quality assurance tips”. Check out the wide variety of topics.
- How to Choose a Software Test Automation Tool
Find out key criteria in determining what tool is best for you.
- What Are the Main Issues and Difficulties Implementing Test Automation
Avoid costly mistakes in software test automation and do it right the first time.
- What are the Main Benefits of Test Automation?
Learn how justify the benefits and costs of test automation.
- Mobile Test Plan Outline
This mobile test plan checklist helps make sure you don’t forget anything.
- Key Challenges for Mobile Application Quality Assurance
Mobile testing has many challenges that you should prioritize and understand.
- What is Transaction Mix?
Don’t get caught optimizing your application performance for the wrong thing.
- What are the Different Types of Performance Testing?
Software performance testing comes in many shapes and sizes.
- Performance Testing Lessons Learned
Learn from experts who do it everyday and get a head start.
- What is Software Quality?
Before you begin to improve software quality, you have to understand what it is.
- Defining Software Quality – Quality in Use
Learn how to define software quality and evaluate from an end user point of view.
- How to Get Started With Software Quality Metrics
Quality means more than finding defects. So you need to count more than defects too.
- Defining Agile Requirements – Eliminating Requirements Ambiguity
Agile doesn’t mean no documentation. It means reduced. Learn how to avoid requirements confusion.
- Software Testing Outsourcing – Best Practices
Software testing outsourcing is what our guys do all day long. Take some lessons from the field.
- Software Testing Metrics – A Balanced Approach
Measure each part of your process, don’t just measure defects.
- What is User Acceptance Testing?
In the end, your users have to accept your software. Accept can mean different things to different people.
- What Makes a Good Test Case?
Learn the basic requirements for a good test case.
- Testing Mortgage Application Software
You need specific knowledge in many domains to add real value in QA.
- Software Localization Testing Lessons Learned
Localization testing is much more than checking translation.
- Testing Multilingual Software Lessons Learned
Testing in multiple languages, but you don’t have all day…
- What is the Difference Between User Experience and Usability?
Some people think they’re the same thing but they’re not.
- How to Show the Benefits of Usability Testing Can Outweigh the Costs
Better usability can bring great rewards not only in stars in the App Store.