Test Automation Assessment and Implementation
Don’t know where to start with automated software testing? XBOSoft’s cost effective software test automation assessment and implementation program will take you from 100% manual regression QA to the “right” balance of automation and manual testing in as little as 4-6 weeks.
- At XBOSoft we utilize a straightforward 4-step process:
- Step 1 – We believe you can’t automate what you don’t understand, so our initial objective is to examine the client’s software and understand its workings and functionality. XBOSoft deliverable – Client Test Automation Objectives Document
- Step 2 – Determine set of test automation tools for client’s software. Note: if the client already has such tools this step would be skipped. XBOSoft deliverable – Automation Tool Feasibility Report.
- Step 3 – Determine test automation strategy to identify where the software can effectively benefit from test automation, followed by test architecture and design. XBOSoft deliverables – Test Automation Strategy Document; Automation Test Case Design and Parameterization Guidelines, and Automation Framework Design Guidelines.
- Step 4 – Create executable automation script using the test automation tool from Step 2 with written instructions on how to set up the test environment, deploy and execute the script.
Depending upon the client’s needs, XBOSoft often supplements the above with guidelines on enabling maintainability and extendability, and incorporating best practices in analysis of test results.
To Learn More on How to Get Started with Your Test Automation Project Contact Us Today!
Download this FREE White Paper to find out test automation criteria and steps to help you decide; automate software testing or not, when, and where.