XBO Software Performance Testing Services
Performance testing is more important now than ever!
It may be hard to believe, but users of mobile and web apps can detect differences in response times of 250 milliseconds or less. Some studies show that 47% of web or mobile app users expect a page to load in less than 2 seconds. If the load time takes more than 3 seconds, a significant percentage of them are GONE! (1)
No one wants to put up with slow performance. Sluggishness often implies unreliability. Whether it be online purchasing, online test taking, bill payment, or simply browsing for information, the “slower” the app, the less likely users are to keep using it. The internet puts real meaning to the old saying “easy come, easy go”. It is far quicker to lose users than to gain them. Performance is key.
To avoid such issues, performance testing can no longer be done just before going live. It needs to be performed in a comprehensive and structured manner in a testing environment early in the development cycle. When done properly, performance testing supplements standard functional testing to ensure a great user experience under complex, challenging, and dynamic conditions. The secret sauce is determining what variables, parameters and scenarios to test and more importantly what data to collect and analyze from the production environment.
Take advantage of XBOSoft’s proven expertise in Software Performance Testing Services and contact us today to find out how we can find your performance bottlenecks before your customers do.
XBOSoft – 10+ Years of Performance Testing Experience
Let XBOSoft support your performance testing needs utilizing our proven methodologies for load testing, stress testing, endurance testing, and performance benchmarking, to deliver consistent results you can rely on. We’ve worked on many Performance testing projects and have learned the importance of establishing clear and concise objectives based on your needs:
- Compare two application versions to ascertain improvement
- Measure software performance with conditions replicating predicted future user loads
- Identify performance issues to optimize user experience
- Determine application performance and scalability as a function of normal and peak load conditions
- Benchmark third-party products to determine which integrate best with your software
- Execute load, stress, , CHO and endurance testing to fully understand where your software’s performance suffers
- Ensure robustness of your production enviro