Software Testing Webinars
- Acceptance Test Driven Development
FoxHedge and XBOSoft teamed up for another agile testing webinar.
- Agile Testing Tips and Practices
Phil Lew and Jared Richardson discuss agile trends and how to implement scrum and overcome typical bottlenecks.
- How to Benefit from Rapid Development Cycles and Agile Testing
Go2group and XBOSoft discuss their experiences with setting up and implementing rapid deployment and agile testing.
- Agile Project Management with JIRA and GreenHopper
Mike Maheu from GO2Group discusses how to use JIRA with Greenhopper for agile development.
- Test Automation Frameworks
Dr. Yongyan Wang discusses how to set up an open source test automation framework.
- How to Make Test Automation Work in Agile Development
Mike Maheu from GO2group discusses setting up test automation using an agile development model.
- Performance Testing and Test Automation Best Practices
Donna McCollum from Blackline Systems and Philip Lew from XBOSoft discuss lessons learned and best practices on how to set up test automation and performance testing for cloud software that is delivered with a SaaS model.
- Improve Mobile Web Performance – Webinar with Mark Tomlinson and Philip Lew
Get tips and techniques for improving mobile web performance from Mark and Phil in a live discussion.
- Better Mobile Testing for Better User Experience- Webinar with JeanAnn Harrison and Philip Lew
JeanAnn Harrison & Philip Lew present examples of heuristics for software testing based on various mobile device configurations.
- Plan your Attack Software Testing for Mobile and Embedded Devices with Jon Hagar
Expert security tester Jon Hagar, author of “Software Test Attacks to Break Mobile and Embedded Devices” presents concepts for successfully testing mobile and embedded devices.
- Are You Missing Critical Mobile Tests? Webinar with JeanAnn Harrison & XBOSoft
Expert tester and speaker JeanAnn Harrison reveals critical mobile tests that can be used on many mobile devices, even proprietary.
- Exploratory Mobile Testing Webinar
In mobile testing just poking at the GUI will leave bugs hiding. Learn what other tests are needed.
- Mobile Network Performance Testing
This webinar discusses how to conduct performance testing on the network as it applies to a mobile device.
- Mobile Performance Testing – Testing the Server
This webinar discusses how to conduct performance testing on the server as it impacts the UX on the mobile device.
- How to Get Testing Coverage for Android
Discover how to maximize your Android testing coverage while minimizing your testing efforts.
- Test Metrics – Best Practices
Mike Lyles challenges a panel of experts including Rex Black and Jay Philips on the topic of metrics and measurement, exposing multiple viewpoints.
- Best Way to Contract an Outsourced Agile Test Team XBOSoft & Clareice & Clyneice Chaney
Clareice & Clyneice Chaney present expert advice on outsourcing agile testing and achieving more effective outsourced agile testing relationships.
- Quality Process Assessment – How to Improve Software Quality Beyond Dev and Test
Incorporate a broader view of software quality that includes all stages of the software’s life cycle.
- Requirements Traceability in Agile Development and Testing
Guest speaker Justin Leader covers how to set up an agile development process to track requirements using JIRA.
- Developing Meaningful Usability and User Experience (UX) Measurements for Mobile
Duke Yetter from Mobile Medsoft with Phil Lew discuss include how to define usability and user experience for mobile applications.