Software Quality Publications
We’re just crazy about software quality, so we also conduct research and are always thinking about how to improve software quality.
- Software Testing Productivity Tools – It’s not about the Tool
It’s not about which tools you use – it’s about how you utilize those tools. Learn what could be blocking your teams from successful productivity tool implementation. Download Available
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Agile
Just as a healthy diet is the key to longevity, maintaining “healthy” Agile habits will ensure organizational success. Download Available
- Software Now Penetrates Every Aspect of Life
Software is eating the world and constant advances in technology continue to make software more complex. So what’s in store for the future of testing?
- Modeling Method and Characteristics Analysis of Software Dependency Networks
Models are critical to understanding the real world. Find out how to analyze your software’s dependent modules.
- Guidelines to Determine Quality for Web-Based Software Applications
Web-Based apps need more than just functionality. Find out what it takes to make your web app stand out.
- Model and Measurement for Web Application Usability from an End User Perspective
Usability needs an end user’s real perspective, not just yours. Find out how to model and measure the end user’s experience.
- Usability and user experience as key drivers for evaluating GIS application quality
GIS and mapping applications are unique beasts when it comes to user experience. Find out what makes them special from a quality viewpoint..
- Quality, Quality in Use, Actual Usability and User Experience as Key Drivers for Web Application Evaluation
How do you account for the user experience in evaluating quality. Find out here
- Strategy to Improve Quality for Software Applications: A Process View
Find out how to use process flow and analysis to improve quality.
- Integrated Strategy to Systematically Understand and Manage Quality in Use for Web Applications
To understand, manage, evaluate and improve, you need a framework and a strategy. Otherwise, its just haphazard action.
- User Experience Evolution Lifecycle Framework
User experience has no standard. Utilize this framework to understand and improve UX.