XBOSoft offers a unique blend of software testing expertise in development methodologies from waterfall to hybrid to Agile. Our depth of hands-on experience in a variety of industries gives us the ability to tailor and optimize Agile to each client’s specific needs.
With every client requiring a slightly different model dependent on their particular context, our optimized Agile testing processes are based on a few simple principles:
- People: High quality software starts with high quality people working in an environment that supports their growth and adaptation to Agile.
- Process: Agile means being agile. Every organization needs to implement their own version of Agile depending on their software, structure, and culture.
- Product: A working product delivered in short iterations enables feedback and quick adaptation. This is the ultimate key to success.
- User: Users are king. Deliver and then listen to what they say.
Most importantly, we measure progress from the beginning and work closely with our clients towards:
- Continuous improvement through the pursuit of technical excellence, optimized and adapting processes, and good design
- Delivery of working software to their users
- Satisfied users through speed and quality of delivery
Agile Issues Meet Agile Solutions
We understand issues that can arise in implementing Agile: larger scale Agile projects with globally distributed teams; risk planning and avoidance; management loss of controlling time and budget; flexibility versus planning; and speed of delivery over quality software.
Using a collaborative network-based approach, XBOSoft defines clear, shared goals and objectives across all teams both internally and client-side for improved velocity, quality software, and customer user satisfaction — resulting in stakeholder buy-in for metrics that matter.
Fully transparent updates and reports are shared with a strong focus on immediate feedback, analysis and action. Our metrics provide:
- Information used to target improvements – minimizing mistakes and rework
- Purposeful evaluation for actionable takeaways – helping our clients utilize resources effectively
- Insights for process optimization – predicting possible problems – enabling clients to fix defects immediately rather than later reducing overall costs
Contact us today for more information on XBOSoft services that can apply an Agile testing methodology.